The COMPANY may disclose SUBSCRIBER information in special cases when required by legal and or law enforcement and only when required by law.
If the COMPANY has reasonable reason(s) to believe that disclosing PERSONAL DATA held by the COMPANY is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with the COMPANY’S rights or property, other users of the SITE, and or anyone else that could be
harmed by such activities, then the COMPANY will work with the appropriate and legitimate law enforcement and or legal authorities to make sure that the PERSONAL DATA is handled in accordance with the applicable laws.
SUBSCRIBERS RIGHTS - Your rights
As a subscriber and or user of the SITE, you have the following rights:
• Transparent information from the COMPANY regarding how they
communicate and interact with the SUBSCRIBER;
• The right to hear back from the COMPANY regarding any inquiry into
SUBSCRIBER’S PERSONAL DATA;
• To request correction of PERSONAL DATA from the COMPANY;
• Access to SUBSCRIBER’S PERSONAL DATA including knowing the
purposes that the data is used for;
• To request erasure from the COMPANY’S records provided that there
are not overriding legal, public interest, or legitimate interests;
• To a restriction on the processing of the PERSONAL DATA;
• Data portability of PERSONAL DATA (having a record provided to you
that is readable and commonly used that outlines the PERSONAL DATA
the COMPANY has on you)
• To object to processing of PERSONAL DATA - the COMPANY shall
no longer process the SUBSCRIBER’S PERSONAL DATA unless the COMPANY demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the SUBSCRIBER or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.